Thank you for support RFSL and the important work for the rights of LGBTQ people through your membership!
RFSL conducts sexual political opinion and has branches around Sweden in order to create important social meeting places. RFSL works for LGBTQ people, but of course everyone who wants to support LGBTQ rights is welcome!
You can pay by direct debit, bank giro or account card.
The membership fee is SEK 100 per year.
Until the year you turn 26, you can become a member of “RFSL Ungdom”.
The membership fee in “RFSL Ungdom” is SEK 50 per year.
Between the ages of 27 and 30, you can still be a member of RFSL Ungdom, but then without the youth discount.
Arguments for becoming a member
- As a member, you take a stand for the rights of LGBTQ people
- As a member, you support an LGBTQ political actor locally, nationally and internationally
- Each member means a stronger voice and better muscle for the RFSL to make a difference
- As a member, you will be updated on LGBTQ issues
- RFSL faces strong opposition from homophobic, transphobic and biphobic forces in Sweden and the world and needs more friends who take a stand
- You can be involved and influence RFSL